close
swap_horiz
close

Bengaluru to Belgaum trains

11006
Puducherry Dadar Chalukya Express (Via Yesvantpur)
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
11 hr 33 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
11022
Tirunelveli Dadar Chalukya Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
11 hr 33 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
22498
Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
12 hr 18 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
19668
Palace Queen Humsafar Express
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
11 hr 13 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
12629
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
10 hr 45 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
22685
Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
10 hr 45 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 365
16532
KSR Bengaluru Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
16 hr 15 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
16534
KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Express (Via Guntakal)
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
16 hr 15 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
16541
Yesvantpur Pandharpur Weekly Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
11 hr 30 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
16589
Rani Chennamma Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
10 hr 58 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
16210
Mysuru Ajmer Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
11 hr 30 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
16506
KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
11 hr 30 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
16508
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere)
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
11 hr 30 min
BGM ()
Belgaum
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum train time table

KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express (16506) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 606 kms. KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere) (16508) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 606 kms. Rani Chennamma Express (16589) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at taking a total of 10 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 606 kms.
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum train Seat Availability

In Rani Chennamma Express (16589), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL14 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL219/WL180 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Belgaum is Rs 2205 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 915 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Bengaluru to Belgaum - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) and Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685).

Bengaluru to Belgaum Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.

Bengaluru to Belgaum Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Bengaluru to Belgaum train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Bengaluru to Belgaum - Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19668) and Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498).

Bengaluru to Belgaum Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19668) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum humsafar fare is Rs.1560 in Third AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Belgaum Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498) departs from Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum humsafar fare is Rs.1625 in Third AC for this train. In Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498), seat availability status is RLWL45/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Bengaluru to Belgaum Rani Chennamma Express 16589

Bengaluru to Belgaum Rani Chennamma Express (16589) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Rani Chennamma Express (16589), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL14 in First AC (1A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL219/WL180 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere) 16508

Bengaluru to Belgaum KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere) (16508) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express 16506

Bengaluru to Belgaum KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express (16506) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Belgaum station (BGM) at . Bengaluru to Belgaum train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Bengaluru to Belgaum train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Belgaum is Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) which travels a distance of 606 kms in just 10 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Belgaum is KSR Bengaluru Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (16532) which travels a distance of 676 kms in 16 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Belgaum is Palace Queen Humsafar Express (19668) which reaches Belgaum with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Belgaum is KSR Bengaluru Gandhidham Express (16506) which reaches Belgaum with an average delay of over 1 hrs 27 mints.
info

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
170 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
11 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
54 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
567 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
470 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
392 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
320 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
149 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
226 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
150 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
195 views
  
1 reply