Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Yerraguntla to Razampeta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Yerraguntla to Razampeta is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Yerraguntla to Razampeta is Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express (Via. Renigunta) (16351) which travels a distance of 91 kms in just 1 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Yerraguntla to Razampeta is Hubballi Renigunta Intercity Passenger (57273) which travels a distance of 90 kms in 2 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Yerraguntla to Razampeta is Mumbai LTT Karaikal Weekly Express (11017) which reaches Razampeta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Yerraguntla to Razampeta is Aurangabad Renigunta Weekly Express (17621) which reaches Razampeta with an average delay of over 3 hrs 59 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.