Yerraguntla to Kurnool Town train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Yerraguntla to Kurnool Town - SAMPARK KRANTI (12707).
Yerraguntla to Kurnool Town SAMPARK KRANTI (12707) departs from Yerraguntla station (YA) at and arrives Kurnool Town station (KRNT) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Yerraguntla to Kurnool Town sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1255 in First AC, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.120 in Second Seater, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.