Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Wathar to Koregaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Wathar to Koregaon is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Wathar to Koregaon is Sahyadri Express (11023) which travels a distance of 37 kms in just 53 mints. The slowest train from Wathar to Koregaon is Pune SCSMT Kolhapur DEMU (71419) which travels a distance of 36 kms in 2 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Wathar to Koregaon is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches Koregaon with an average delay of just 21 mints. The most delayed train from Wathar to Koregaon is Koyna Express (11029) which reaches Koregaon with an average delay of over 3 hrs 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.