Wardha Jn to Naila train Seat Availability & Fare
LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Wardha Jn station (WR) at and arrives Naila station (NIA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 533 kms. This train has 22 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Nagpur to Naila can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Naila is Rs 790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagpur to Naila LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Wardha Jn station (WR) at and arrives Naila station (NIA) at . This train has 22 stoppages. Nagpur to Naila train fare is Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.