Wardha Jn to Mecheda train Seat Availability & Fare
LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Wardha Jn station (WR) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at taking a total of 22 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1150 kms. This train has 39 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Nagpur to Mecheda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nagpur to Mecheda is Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1815 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagpur to Mecheda LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Wardha Jn station (WR) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at . This train has 39 stoppages. Nagpur to Mecheda train fare is Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2025 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.