Warangal to Mahbubabad train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Warangal station (WL) at and arrives Mahbubabad station (MABD) at taking a total of 58 mints to cover the distance of 60 kms. This train has 2 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 22 trains that run from Warangal to Mahbubabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Warangal to Mahbubabad is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Warangal to Mahbubabad ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16032) departs from Warangal station (WL) at and arrives Mahbubabad station (MABD) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Warangal to Mahbubabad train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.