No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Warangal to Hinganghat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Warangal to Hinganghat is Rs 535 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1485 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 610 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Warangal to Hinganghat is Mysuru Jaipur SF Express (12975) which travels a distance of 335 kms in just 5 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Warangal to Hinganghat is Kazipet Ajni Passenger (UnReserved) (57136) which travels a distance of 334 kms in 7 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Warangal to Hinganghat is Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) which reaches Hinganghat with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Warangal to Hinganghat is Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) which reaches Hinganghat with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.