Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Wadi to Perambur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Wadi to Perambur is Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2465 in First AC (1A), Rs 1430 in Second AC (2A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 205 in None (GN) and Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A), Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Wadi to Perambur is Mumbai LTT MGR Chennai Central SF Festival Special (02163) which travels a distance of 671 kms in just 11 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Wadi to Perambur is Sainagar Shirdi MGR Chennai Central SF Express (22602) which travels a distance of 860 kms in 15 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Wadi to Perambur is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which reaches Perambur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Wadi to Perambur is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which reaches Perambur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.