Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Vridhachalam Jn to Vijayawada - Tamil Nadu Sampark Kranti Express (12651).
Vridhachalam Jn to Vijayawada Tamil Nadu Sampark Kranti Express (12651) departs from Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Vridhachalam Jn to Vijayawada sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2415 in First AC, Rs.215 in None, Rs.1025 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .