Vizianagram Jn to Raichur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Vizianagram Jn Station Details
|22859||Puri MGR Chennai Central SF Express||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
|12843||PURI ADI S F||- - W - F S S||25 min||1|
|22832||Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam Howrah SF Express||- - - - - S -||10 min|
|22603||KGP VM SF EXP||- - - - F - -||5 min|
|22605||PRR VM SF EXP||- T - - - S -||5 min|
Raichur Station Details
|22159||CSMT CHENNAI EX||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|17322||JSME VSG EXP||- - W - - - -||2 min|
|12793||RAYALASEEMA EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|18112||YPR TATA EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||2|
|12592||GORAKHPUR EXP||- T - - - - -||2 min||2|
TATA YPR EXP (18111) departs from Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at and arrives Raichur station (RC) at taking a total of 18 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1051 kms. This train has 15 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Vizianagram Jn to Raichur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vizianagram Jn to Raichur is Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL).
Vizianagram Jn to Raichur TATA YPR EXP (18111) departs from Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at and arrives Raichur station (RC) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Vizianagram Jn to Raichur train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1945 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.