Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Viswanath Charali to NAHARLAGUN - Guwahati Naharlagun Shatabdi Express (12088).
Viswanath Charali to NAHARLAGUN Guwahati Naharlagun Shatabdi Express (12088) departs from Viswanath Charali station (VNE) at and arrives NAHARLAGUN station (NHLN) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Viswanath Charali to NAHARLAGUN shatabdi fare is Rs.460 in Chair Car for this train which includes meal charges also. Naharlagun-Guwahati Shatabdi express is the newest Shatabdi train by the Indian Railways that was flagged off by the Railway Minister- Mr. Suresh Prabhu on May 07, 2017. With the introduction of this train, Arunachal Pradesh got its first Shatabdi train. Arunachal Pradesh is also known as the land of first sun rays in India.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.