close
swap_horiz
close

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
15906
Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 40 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 380
22603
Kharagpur Villupuram SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 05 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22605
Purulia Villupuram SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 05 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22887
Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 40 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
22851
Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 40 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22855
Santragachi Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 53 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22817
Howrah Mysuru SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 25 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22877
Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express
DVD ()
Duvvada
11 hr 08 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
18567
Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 25 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 380
12835
Hatia Yesvantpur SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 43 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
18637
Hatia Bengaluru Cantt. Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 43 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 380
22837
Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 50 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
12889
Tatanagar Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (via Tirupati)
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 43 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
08463
Bhubaneswar Ernakulam Jn. Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 58 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
N/A
12863
Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 38 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
12254
Anga Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 10 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
12867
Howrah Puducherry (Aurobindo) SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 03 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
06580
Visakhapatnam Yesvantpur Tatkal Fare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
11 hr 50 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
17488
Tirumala Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 38 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 380
12660
Gurudev SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 33 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
12845
Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 33 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22833
Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 15 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
07479
Visakhapatnam Tirupati Tatkal Fare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 35 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
22879
Bhubaneswar Tirupati SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 03 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 410
22871
Bhubaneswar Tirupati Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 40 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 410
07488
Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Special Fare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 25 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
3A
N/A
08301
Sambalpur Banaswadi SpecialFare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 25 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22707
Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 33 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
CC
₹ 890
08573
Visakhapatnam Tirupati Special Fare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 05 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
17479
Puri Tirupati Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 53 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 385
17481
Bilaspur Tirupati Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 59 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 385
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train time table

Visakhapatnam Tirupati Special Fare Special (08573) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 14 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 750 kms. Tirumala Express (17488) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 14 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 727 kms. Puri Tirupati Express (17479) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 15 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 754 kms. Bhubaneswar Tirupati SF Express (22879) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 13 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 727 kms.
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train Seat Availability

In Tirumala Express (17488), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL179/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati is Rs 890 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1485 in Second AC (2A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 205 in None (GN) and Rs 1030 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1125 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1345 in Third AC (3A).
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train Double Decker

Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati - Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express (22707).

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Visakhapatnam Tirupati AC Double Decker Express (22707) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Visakhapatnam to Tirupati double-decker fare is Rs.890 in Chair Car for this train.

info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati - Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) and Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887).

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Visakhapatnam to Tirupati humsafar fare is Rs.1795 in Third AC for this train.

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Visakhapatnam to Tirupati humsafar fare is Rs.1795 in Third AC for this train.

info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Tirumala Express 17488

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Tirumala Express (17488) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1485 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Tirumala Express (17488), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL179/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Visakhapatnam Tirupati Special Fare Special 08573

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Visakhapatnam Tirupati Special Fare Special (08573) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at .
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Bhubaneswar Tirupati SF Express 22879

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Bhubaneswar Tirupati SF Express (22879) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1080 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Puri Tirupati Express 17479

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati Puri Tirupati Express (17479) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Tirupati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati is Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express (22877) which travels a distance of 710 kms in just 11 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati is Bilaspur Tirupati Express (17481) which travels a distance of 753 kms in 15 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which reaches Renigunta Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Visakhapatnam to Tirupati is Bhubaneswar Tirupati Superfast Express (22871) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 3 hrs 44 mints.
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
info

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
On which platform does train 17416 and 17415 halt at Guntakal Junction?
About 17416 kop to tpty haripriya express… And 17415 tpty kop…
edit Answer
146 views
  
1 reply
Train no 17415 tpty-kop Haripriya express starts from which platform on Tirupati?
About train 17415 haripriya express
edit Answer
127 views
  
2 replies
What time does Udyan express reaches Dadar?
[ My query is about train 11301 ]
edit Answer
342 views
  
0 reply
Why does train 22653 run always late?
This train on an average starts 1 hour delayed from its source station only and further gets more delayed during the journey. Whenever a high priority train passes the other train is stopped and lets …
check_circle Solved
840 views
  
1 reply
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
check_circle Solved
685 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
check_circle Solved
222 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
check_circle Solved
1201 views
  
2 replies
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
check_circle Solved
433 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
check_circle Solved
494 views
  
1 reply
When will the diwali special trains for 12149 be announced
Need 3ac/2ac tickets for 2nd Nov from Pune to Bxr.
edit Answer
208 views
  
0 reply
Does 12107 train has a pantry car?
@khushbu_yds Yes. There is pantry car available in the train 12107/Mumbai LTT-Lucknow Jn Express. Also there are eCatering and on board catering services available in this train.
check_circle Solved
461 views
  
1 reply