close
swap_horiz
close

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda trains

12864
Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
12 hr 41 min
MCA ()
Mecheda
SL
₹ 440
22641
Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 17 min
MCA ()
Mecheda
SL
₹ 440
18646
East Coast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 48 min
MCA ()
Mecheda
SL
₹ 410
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train time table

Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at taking a total of 12 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 823 kms. East Coast Express (18646) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 823 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express (22641) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at taking a total of 13 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 823 kms.
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train Seat Availability

In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL146/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express (22641), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Mecheda is Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1445 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2085 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda East Coast Express 18646

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda East Coast Express (18646) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at . Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1615 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express 12864

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at . Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL146/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express 22641

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express (22641) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Mecheda station (MCA) at . Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express (22641), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Mecheda train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Visakhapatnam to Mecheda is Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) which travels a distance of 823 kms in just 12 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Visakhapatnam to Mecheda is East Coast Express (18646) which travels a distance of 823 kms in 14 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Visakhapatnam to Mecheda is Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express (22641) which reaches Mecheda with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Visakhapatnam to Mecheda is Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) which reaches Mecheda with an average delay of over 24 mints.
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
30 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
396 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
250 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
100 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
369 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
122 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
168 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
323 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
318 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
753 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
610 views
  
1 reply