Hide Fare
Show Fare

Visakhapatnam to Khammam trains

Sun, October 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
East Coast Express
18645


VSKP


KMT
08:23
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express
22415


VSKP


KMT
07:32
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL6
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL42/WL26
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL155/WL116
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
Visakhapatnam Sainagar Shirdi Express
18503


VSKP


KMT
07:30
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tatanagar Yesvantpur Express (via Ballari)
18111


VSKP


KMT
06:59
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Visakhapatnam Lingampalli Special
07147


VSKP


KMT
07:45
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dakshin Link SF Express
12861


VSKP


KMT
07:48
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Godavari SF Express
12727


VSKP


KMT
07:53
M T W T F S S
GNWL33/WL19
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL104/WL67
19%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL256/WL163
8%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL614/WL395
5%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Visakhapatnam Gandhidham Weekly Express
18501


VSKP


KMT
07:54
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Visakhapatnam Secunderabad AC SF Express
12783


VSKP


KMT
07:44
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Garib Rath Express
12739


VSKP


KMT
07:09
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL541/WL293
2%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
--
--
Konark Express
11020


VSKP


KMT
07:58
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL34/WL24
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL66/WL47
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL158/WL99
40%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Special Fare Special
08501


VSKP


KMT
07:22
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel without the counter ticket only with pnr no?
@Rakesh_kumar_verma2 If you have lost your tickets then you can send a SMS: Your PNR to 139. Eg: PNR 6411693672 to 139. You will receive details of your ticket via sms. You can use this message as yo…
Solved
195 views
  
1 reply

Visakhapatnam to Khammam train time table

Godavari SF Express (12727) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at taking a total of 7 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 449 kms. Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Garib Rath Express (12739) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at taking a total of 7 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 449 kms. Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at taking a total of 7 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 449 kms. Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at taking a total of 7 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 449 kms. Konark Express (11020) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at taking a total of 7 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 450 kms.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam train Seat Availability

In Godavari SF Express (12727), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL19 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL104/WL67 in Second AC (2A) with 19% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL256/WL163 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL614/WL395 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Garib Rath Express (12739), seat availability status is GNWL541/WL293 in Third AC (3A) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL155/WL116 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Konark Express (11020), seat availability status is RLWL34/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL66/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL158/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Khammam is Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 1015 in Second AC (2A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 515 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Visakhapatnam to Khammam train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Visakhapatnam to Khammam - Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Garib Rath Express (12739).

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Garib Rath Express (12739) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at . Visakhapatnam to Khammam garib-rath fare is Rs.515 in Third AC for this train. In Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Garib Rath Express (12739), seat availability status is GNWL541/WL293 in Third AC (3A) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Konark Express 11020

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Konark Express (11020) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at . Visakhapatnam to Khammam train fare is Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11020), seat availability status is RLWL34/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL66/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL158/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Godavari SF Express 12727

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Godavari SF Express (12727) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at . Visakhapatnam to Khammam train fare is Rs.1795 in First AC, Rs.155 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Godavari SF Express (12727), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL19 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL104/WL67 in Second AC (2A) with 19% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL256/WL163 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL614/WL395 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Dakshin Link SF Express 12861

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at . Visakhapatnam to Khammam train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express 22415

Visakhapatnam to Khammam Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Khammam station (KMT) at . Visakhapatnam to Khammam train fare is Rs.1795 in First AC, Rs.755 in Third AC and Rs.1065 in Second AC for this train. In Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL155/WL116 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Khammam train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Visakhapatnam to Khammam is Tatanagar Yesvantpur Express (via Ballari) (18111) which travels a distance of 449 kms in just 6 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Visakhapatnam to Khammam is East Coast Express (18645) which travels a distance of 450 kms in 8 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Visakhapatnam to Khammam is Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) which reaches Khammam with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Visakhapatnam to Khammam is Visakhapatnam Secunderabad Special Fare Special (08501) which reaches Khammam with an average delay of over 1 hrs 53 mints.

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.