close
swap_horiz
close

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn trains

15906
Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 35 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 420
22603
Kharagpur Villupuram SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 450
22605
Purulia Villupuram SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 450
22887
Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 35 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
12504
Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 25 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
22851
Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 20 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
22817
Howrah Mysuru Weekly SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 20 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 450
22877
Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express
DVD ()
Duvvada
13 hr 03 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
18567
Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 33 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 420
13351
Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
18 hr 40 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 435
18189
Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
18 hr 40 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 435
12835
Hatia Yesvantpur SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 30 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
12889
Tatanagar Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (via Tirupati)
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 30 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
18637
Hatia Bengaluru Cantt. Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 30 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 415
22837
Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 58 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
12863
Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
12254
Anga Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 25 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 450
12867
Howrah Puducherry (Aurobindo) SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 53 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
06580
Visakhapatnam Yesvantpur Tatkal Fare Puja Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
13 hr 58 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12660
Gurudev SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 08 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
12845
Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 08 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 445
15228
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 35 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 435
22642
Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 35 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 465
22644
Patna Ernakulam Jn. SF Express (via Asansol)
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 35 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 465
12508
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Chennai Central )
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 465
12510
Guwahati Bengaluru Cantt. (Kaziranga) SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 465
12516
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Perambur )
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 465
22502
New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SuperFast Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 50 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
SL
₹ 465
22833
Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
14 hr 25 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
08301
Sambalpur Banaswadi SpecialFare Special
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
15 hr 58 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
08515
Visakhapatnam Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special (Bi Weekly)
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
16 hr 25 min
KPD ()
Katpadi Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train time table

Guwahati Bengaluru Cantt. (Kaziranga) SF Express (12510) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 14 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 904 kms. Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express (12845) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 15 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 842 kms. Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 14 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 841 kms. Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 15 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 904 kms. Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (22642) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 15 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 904 kms.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train Seat Availability

In Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2115 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn - Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504), Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) and Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887).

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn humsafar fare is Rs.2055 in Third AC for this train.

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1985 in Third AC for this train.

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1985 in Third AC for this train.

info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express 12845

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express (12845) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1180 in Third AC, Rs.1685 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Guwahati Bengaluru Cantt. (Kaziranga) SF Express 12510

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Guwahati Bengaluru Cantt. (Kaziranga) SF Express (12510) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express 22642

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (22642) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express 12863

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1180 in Third AC, Rs.1685 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express 15228

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express (15228), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn is Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express (22877) which travels a distance of 834 kms in just 13 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which travels a distance of 910 kms in 18 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn is Sambalpur Banaswadi SpecialFare Special (08301) which reaches Katpadi Jn with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Visakhapatnam to Katpadi Jn is Sambalpur Banaswadi SpecialFare Special (08301) which reaches Katpadi Jn with an average delay of over 6 mints.
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
10 views
  
0 reply
How to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online
[My query is about train 12680] how to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online?
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
Is there HA1 coach in train no. 12450?
is there HA1 coach in train no 12450?
edit Answer
42 views
  
0 reply
How many 2ac coaches in train no 12417
[My query is about PNR 2455422591 for train 12417 PRAYAG RAJ EXP]
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
I have 2AC train ticket .Train no. Is 12305.I want to ask that food facilities is provided free of cost or they take any charges in 2AC. If they take charges of food. How to I book pre order of food
[My query is about PNR 6623231832 for train 12305 KOLKATA RJDHNI]
edit Answer
52 views
  
0 reply
12628 MMR chart time
My booking from MMR to SBC when chart prepared for MMR
edit Answer
47 views
  
0 reply
I have to find my seat in 16210 Ajmer express
Ticket no-WL 129 can u tell me the coach number
edit Answer
102 views
  
0 reply
Why 12189- Mahakoshal Express will not run on 21-22 Dec-18
Booking of 12189 is not allowed on 21 and 22 December 2018 and no substitute train is running on this route.
edit Answer
81 views
  
0 reply
Can I change birth
[My query is about PNR 4665734833 for train 17309 YPR VASCO EXP]
edit Answer
71 views
  
0 reply
Tell me about the best train between Allahabad to guhwati
[My query is about PNR 2255266244 for train 12324 ANVT HWH EXP]
edit Answer
82 views
  
0 reply
Is it a good train 12324 anvt hwh exp
Train number is 12324 anvt howrah express is a good train or not how much it delayed or cancelled or resduled
edit Answer
78 views
  
0 reply