Vishakapatnam to Jharsuguda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Visakhapatnam to Jharsuguda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Jharsuguda Jn is Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2100 in First AC (1A), Rs 1260 in Second AC (2A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 890 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1680 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A).
Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.