close
swap_horiz
close

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi trains

12807
Samta Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
27 hr 53 min
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
SL
₹ 625
12803
Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
26 hr 08 min
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
SL
₹ 670
22415
Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
27 hr 35 min
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
12861
Dakshin Link SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
30 hr 15 min
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
SL
₹ 670
18507
Hirakud (Hirakund) Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
31 hr 55 min
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
SL
₹ 645
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train time table

Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 26 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 1690 kms. Samta Express (12807) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 27 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 1514 kms. Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 30 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1693 kms. Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18507) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 31 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1714 kms. Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 27 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1690 kms.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train Seat Availability

In Dakshin Link SF Express (12861), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL206/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL209/WL170 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Jhansi is Rs 4430 in First AC (1A), Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Samta Express 12807

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Samta Express (12807) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train fare is Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2400 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Dakshin Link SF Express 12861

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train fare is Rs.380 in None, Rs.1770 in Third AC, Rs.2575 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train. In Dakshin Link SF Express (12861), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL206/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express 22415

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train fare is Rs.4430 in First AC, Rs.1770 in Third AC and Rs.2575 in Second AC for this train. In Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL209/WL170 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express 12803

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train fare is Rs.1770 in Third AC, Rs.2575 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Hirakud (Hirakund) Express 18507

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18507) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1740 in Third AC, Rs.2555 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Jhansi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Visakhapatnam to Jhansi is Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) which travels a distance of 1690 kms in just 26 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Visakhapatnam to Jhansi is Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18507) which travels a distance of 1714 kms in 31 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Visakhapatnam to Jhansi is Samta Express (12807) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Visakhapatnam to Jhansi is Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of over 21 mints.
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
info

About Jhansi

Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
171 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
47 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
321 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
74 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
143 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
298 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
250 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
707 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
563 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
498 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
413 views
  
1 reply