close
swap_horiz
close

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior trains

12807
Samta Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
29 hr 12 min
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
SL
₹ 650
12803
Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
27 hr 32 min
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
SL
₹ 695
22415
Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
28 hr 55 min
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
12861
Dakshin Link SF Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
31 hr 39 min
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
SL
₹ 695
18507
Hirakud (Hirakund) Express
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
33 hr 25 min
GWL ()
Gwalior Jn
SL
₹ 670
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train time table

Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at taking a total of 27 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 1788 kms. Samta Express (12807) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at taking a total of 29 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 1611 kms. Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at taking a total of 31 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 1790 kms. Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at taking a total of 28 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1788 kms.
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train Seat Availability

In Dakshin Link SF Express (12861), seat availability status is GNWL31/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL138 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Gwalior is Rs 4610 in First AC (1A), Rs 385 in None (GN), Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 830 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Samta Express 12807

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Samta Express (12807) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at . Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train fare is Rs.1720 in Third AC, Rs.2505 in Second AC and Rs.650 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express 22415

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express (22415) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at . Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train fare is Rs.4610 in First AC, Rs.1835 in Third AC and Rs.2675 in Second AC for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express 12803

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at . Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train fare is Rs.1835 in Third AC, Rs.2675 in Second AC and Rs.695 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Dakshin Link SF Express 12861

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at . Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train fare is Rs.395 in None, Rs.1835 in Third AC, Rs.2675 in Second AC and Rs.695 in Sleeper for this train. In Dakshin Link SF Express (12861), seat availability status is GNWL31/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL138 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Visakhapatnam to Gwalior train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Visakhapatnam to Gwalior is Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) which travels a distance of 1788 kms in just 27 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Visakhapatnam to Gwalior is Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18507) which travels a distance of 1811 kms in 33 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Visakhapatnam to Gwalior is Samta Express (12807) which reaches Gwalior Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Visakhapatnam to Gwalior is Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) which reaches Gwalior Jn with an average delay of over 30 mints.
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
134 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
29 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
313 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
62 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
141 views
  
1 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
292 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
239 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
703 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
558 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
489 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
409 views
  
1 reply