Hide Fare
Show Fare

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Tatanagar Yesvantpur Weekly Express (via Ballari)
18111


VSKP


GTL
21:40
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amaravati Express
18047


VSKP


GTL
15:10
- T W - F - S
RLWL16/WL7
30%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL15
28%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL108/WL70
17%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Prasanti Express
18463


VSKP


GTL
15:30
M T W T F S S
GNWL50/WL18
39%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL139/WL54
31%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL401
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn train time table

Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 783 kms. Prasanti Express (18463) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at taking a total of 15 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 784 kms.

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn train Seat Availability

In Amaravati Express (18047), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL80/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Prasanti Express (18463), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL105/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL446/WL355 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn is Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1565 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL).

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn Prasanti Express 18463

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn Prasanti Express (18463) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Prasanti Express (18463), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL105/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL446/WL355 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn Amaravati Express 18047

Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at and arrives Guntakal Jn station (GTL) at . Visakhapatnam to Guntakal Jn train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Amaravati Express (18047), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 33% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL80/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.