Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Vindhyachal to Bharthana can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vindhyachal to Bharthana is Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vindhyachal to Bharthana is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which travels a distance of 396 kms in just 6 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Vindhyachal to Bharthana is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15483) which travels a distance of 396 kms in 7 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Vindhyachal to Bharthana is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which reaches Bharthana with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vindhyachal to Bharthana is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which reaches Bharthana with an average delay of over 5 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.