Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Villupuram Jn to Hyderabad can be found in above table.
The fastest train from Villupuram Jn to Hyderabad is Villupuram Secunderabad Weekly SpecialFare Special (06043) which travels a distance of 869 kms in just 16 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Villupuram Jn to Hyderabad is Rameswaram Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07686) which travels a distance of 938 kms in 17 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Villupuram Jn to Hyderabad is Rameswaram Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07686) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Villupuram Jn to Hyderabad is Rameswaram Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07686) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.