Hide Fare
Show Fare

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train seat availability & fare

Thu, June 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express
16127


VM


NCJ
10:35
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL23/WL11
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL26/WL24
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL49/WL45
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL39/WL33
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Puducherry Kanniyakumari Weekly Express
16861


VM


NCJ
13:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Egmore Nagercoil SpecialFare Special (Via Main Line)
06063


VM


NCJ
14:50
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express
16351


VM


NCJ
13:10
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express
12633


VM


NCJ
09:35
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL14/WL8
39%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL10/WL8
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL68/WL48
21%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Thirukkural SF Express
12642


VM


NCJ
11:15
- T - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Egmore Nagercoil Weekly SF Express
12667


VM


NCJ
10:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ananthapuri Express
16723


VM


NCJ
11:00
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL5/WL5
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL11/WL9
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL50/WL35
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express
12665


VM


NCJ
11:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train time table

Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express (12633) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 565 kms. Thirukkural SF Express (12642) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 566 kms. Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at taking a total of 10 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 565 kms. Ananthapuri Express (16723) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at taking a total of 11 hrs to cover the distance of 565 kms.

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train Seat Availability

In Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express (12633), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL117/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL28/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL85/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL46/WL41 in Second Seater (2S) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ananthapuri Express (16723), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2105 in First AC (1A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A), Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 875 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A), Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A).

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express 12633

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express (12633) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at . Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train fare is Rs.2180 in First AC, Rs.185 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express (12633), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL117/WL85 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Ananthapuri Express 16723

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Ananthapuri Express (16723) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at . Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train fare is Rs.2105 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train. In Ananthapuri Express (16723), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Thirukkural SF Express 12642

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Thirukkural SF Express (12642) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at . Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express 16127

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) departs from Villupuram Jn station (VM) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at . Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.320 in Sleeper, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Second Seater for this train. In Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL28/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL85/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL46/WL41 in Second Seater (2S) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn is Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express (12633) which travels a distance of 565 kms in just 9 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn is Chennai Egmore Nagercoil SpecialFare Special (Via Main Line) (06063) which travels a distance of 629 kms in 14 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn is Chennai Egmore Nagercoil Weekly SF Express (12667) which reaches Nagercoil Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Villupuram Jn to Nagercoil Jn is Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express (12633) which reaches Nagercoil Jn with an average delay of over 29 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.