No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Vikarabad Jn to Bidar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vikarabad Jn to Bidar is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vikarabad Jn to Bidar is KSR Bengaluru Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (16594) which travels a distance of 91 kms in just 1 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Vikarabad Jn to Bidar is Secunderabad Bidar Intercity Express (UnReserved) (17010) which travels a distance of 91 kms in 2 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Vikarabad Jn to Bidar is Tirupati Nagarsol Special Fare Special (via Guntur) (07417) which reaches Bidar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vikarabad Jn to Bidar is Hyderabad Purna Passenger (UnReserved) (57547) which reaches Bidar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.