Hide Fare
Show Fare

Vijayawada to Shegaon train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Dwarka Express
18401


BZA


SEG
14:29
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Navjeevan SF Express
12656


BZA


SEG
13:04
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL1
59%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL9
57%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL49/WL22
44%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL76
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Vijayawada to Shegaon train time table

Navjeevan SF Express (12656) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at taking a total of 13 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 794 kms.

Vijayawada to Shegaon train Seat Availability

In Navjeevan SF Express (12656), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL49/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Vijayawada to Shegaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Shegaon is Rs 2750 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL).

Vijayawada to Shegaon Navjeevan SF Express 12656

Vijayawada to Shegaon Navjeevan SF Express (12656) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . Vijayawada to Shegaon train fare is Rs.2750 in First AC, Rs.230 in None, Rs.1140 in Third AC, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train. In Navjeevan SF Express (12656), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL49/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Vijayawada

Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.