close
swap_horiz
close

Vijayawada to Mirzapur trains

12295
Sanghamitra Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
28 hr 10 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 655
12578
Bagmati Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
29 hr 40 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 655
22352
Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
29 hr 40 min
MZP ()
Mirzapur
SL
₹ 655
info

Vijayawada to Mirzapur train time table

Sanghamitra Express (12295) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 28 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1641 kms. Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at taking a total of 29 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1641 kms.
info

Vijayawada to Mirzapur train Seat Availability

In Sanghamitra Express (12295), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL4 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL81/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Mirzapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Mirzapur is Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1735 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2530 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3055 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 840 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Vijayawada to Mirzapur Sanghamitra Express 12295

Vijayawada to Mirzapur Sanghamitra Express (12295) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Vijayawada to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1735 in Third AC, Rs.2530 in Second AC and Rs.655 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra Express (12295), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL4 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL81/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Mirzapur Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express 22352

Vijayawada to Mirzapur Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Mirzapur station (MZP) at . Vijayawada to Mirzapur train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1735 in Third AC, Rs.2530 in Second AC and Rs.655 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Vijayawada

Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is Started time of 02196
[My query is about train 02196]
edit Answer
11 views
  
0 reply
Chart prepares time of 12130
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
135 views
  
0 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
201 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
87 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
134 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
523 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
400 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
183 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
424 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
216 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
212 views
  
0 reply