Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Vijayawada to Kodaikanal Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Kodaikanal Road is Rs 2985 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 605 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vijayawada to Kodaikanal Road is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22632) which travels a distance of 889 kms in just 14 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Vijayawada to Kodaikanal Road is Navyug Express Slip (16688) which travels a distance of 1014 kms in 18 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Vijayawada to Kodaikanal Road is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which reaches Kodaikanal Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vijayawada to Kodaikanal Road is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which reaches Kodaikanal Road with an average delay of over 4 mints.
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.