Vijayawada Jn to Jharsuguda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
YPR TATA EXP (18112) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 17 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 904 kms. This train has 15 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Vijayawada to Jharsuguda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Jharsuguda Jn is Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2950 in First AC (1A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 255 in None (GN) and Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A), Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1575 in Third AC (3A).
Vijayawada to Jharsuguda Jn YPR TATA EXP (18112) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Vijayawada to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.