Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Vijayawada to Hospet Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Hospet Jn is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1245 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Vijayawada to Hospet Jn is Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express Special (08047) which travels a distance of 548 kms in just 11 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Vijayawada to Hospet Jn is Vijayawada Hubballi Passenger (56501) which travels a distance of 548 kms in 17 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Vijayawada to Hospet Jn is Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225) which reaches Hospet Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vijayawada to Hospet Jn is Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225) which reaches Hospet Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.