close
swap_horiz
close

Vijayawada to Dhone trains

22883
Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 20 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
3A
₹ 490
56501
Vijayawada Hubballi Passenger
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
10 hr 55 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
SL
₹ 150
22831
Howrah Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam SF Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 18 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
2A
₹ 930
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 260
17211
Kondaveedu Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 10 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
08049
Howrah Vasco Da Gama Special
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 55 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
18047
Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 55 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
18463
Prasanti Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 33 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
17225
Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
08 hr 15 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
07245
Kakinada Town Raichur Special Fare Special
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
09 hr 15 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
56504
Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
09 hr 35 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
SL
₹ 150
07237
Kakinada Town Kurnool City SpecialFare Special
BZA ()
Vijayawada Jn
07 hr 50 min
DHNE ()
Dhone
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Vijayawada to Dhone train time table

Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms. Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger (56504) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms. Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at taking a total of 7 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 364 kms. Prasanti Express (18463) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at taking a total of 7 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 364 kms.
info

Vijayawada to Dhone train Seat Availability

In Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL79/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger (56504), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047), seat availability status is RLWL30/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Prasanti Express (18463), seat availability status is RLWL29/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL65/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Dhone train Fare

Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Dhone is Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 870 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Vijayawada to Dhone train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Vijayawada to Dhone - Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express (22883).

Vijayawada to Dhone Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express (22883) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at . Vijayawada to Dhone garib-rath fare is Rs.490 in Third AC for this train.

info

Vijayawada to Dhone Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express 17225

Vijayawada to Dhone Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at . Vijayawada to Dhone train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Vijayawada Hubballi Amaravati Express (17225), seat availability status is PQWL13/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL79/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Dhone Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger 56504

Vijayawada to Dhone Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger (56504) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at . Vijayawada to Dhone train fare is Rs.150 in Sleeper for this train. In Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger (56504), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Dhone Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express 18047

Vijayawada to Dhone Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at . Vijayawada to Dhone train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047), seat availability status is RLWL30/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Dhone Prasanti Express 18463

Vijayawada to Dhone Prasanti Express (18463) departs from Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at and arrives Dhone station (DHNE) at . Vijayawada to Dhone train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Prasanti Express (18463), seat availability status is RLWL29/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL65/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Vijayawada to Dhone train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Vijayawada to Dhone is Kondaveedu Express (17211) which travels a distance of 365 kms in just 7 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Vijayawada to Dhone is Vijayawada Hubballi Passenger (56501) which travels a distance of 365 kms in 10 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Vijayawada to Dhone is Vijayawada Bengaluru Cantt. Passenger (56504) which reaches Dhone with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vijayawada to Dhone is Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express (18047) which reaches Dhone with an average delay of over 2 hrs 13 mints.
info

About Vijayawada

Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.