Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Vijayawada to Chipurupalle can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vijayawada to Chipurupalle is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 1035 in Second AC (2A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 730 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vijayawada to Chipurupalle is Prasanti Express Special (08464) which travels a distance of 442 kms in just 7 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Vijayawada to Chipurupalle is Tirupati Puri Special Fare Special (07479) which travels a distance of 469 kms in 12 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Vijayawada to Chipurupalle is MGR Chennai Central Howrah Mail (12840) which reaches Chipurupalle with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vijayawada to Chipurupalle is MGR Chennai Central Howrah Mail (12840) which reaches Chipurupalle with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.