Vasai Road to Bagalkot train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Mumbai to Bagalkot can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mumbai to Bagalkot is Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 805 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 1395 in Second AC (2A), Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 980 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1035 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A).
Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.