Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur trains

Fri, October 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express)
13151


BSB


SPN
13:15
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Sutlej Express
13307


BSB


SPN
12:57
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express
14265


BSB


SPN
11:22
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Amritsar Express
13049


BSB


SPN
10:32
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


BSB


SPN
09:33
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Doon Express
13009


BSB


SPN
10:37
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi)
14007


BSB


SPN
09:33
- - - T - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli)
14015


BSB


SPN
09:33
M - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad)
14017


BSB


SPN
09:33
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Begampura Express
12237


BSB


SPN
07:45
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Vishwanath Express
14257


BSB


SPN
09:23
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shramjeevi SF Express
12391


BSB


SPN
07:32
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special
04997


BSB


SPN
09:08
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express
15933


BSB


SPN
09:59
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Bareilly Express
14235


BSB


SPN
11:50
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
When chart will prepare for 12381- POORVA EXPRESS at Howrah station?
@Abhishek_Jain4 For morning trains chart is prepared previous night of the journey date. Since the train Poorva Express leaves at around 8:15 in morning from Howrah, therefore chart is prepared previo…
Solved
568 views
  
1 reply
Is there any special train between Patna and Kota for 14th November?
@ashish_Singh14 No, there is no special train between Patna and Kota on your preferred date. There are only two trains for 14th Nov for which tickets are waitlisted for all the classes right now. You…
Solved
274 views
  
1 reply
My ticket shows coach number S9, but the train has only till S7 coach. What should I do now?
@Jay_Yadav3 Do not worry as sometimes due to extra rush, railway’s add extra coaches on the day of journey. So if you are allotted S9 you will definitely get this coach on your boarding station. If by…
Solved
292 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 15013/Ranikhet Express has a stop at Ramnagar station?
@Nimesh Yes this train has two routes. After reaching Moradabad, it splits where one part leaves for Kathgodam via Haldwani and Rudrapur while the other part of train leaves for Ramnagar via Kashipur.…
Solved
357 views
  
3 replies

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train time table

Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special (04997) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 448 kms. Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 488 kms. Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 466 kms. Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 466 kms. Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 447 kms.

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train Seat Availability

In Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL78/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL33/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12391), seat availability status is PQWL21/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL39/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Shahjehanpur is Rs 1775 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Varanasi Bareilly Express 14235

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at . Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train fare is Rs.1830 in First AC, Rs.150 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1085 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL78/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Kashi Vishwanath Express 14257

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at . Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train fare is Rs.1775 in First AC, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL33/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special 04997

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special (04997) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at .

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express 14265

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express (14265) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at . Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Shramjeevi SF Express 12391

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Shahjehanpur station (SPN) at . Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train fare is Rs.1795 in First AC, Rs.155 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12391), seat availability status is PQWL21/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL39/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Shahjehanpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Shahjehanpur is Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) which travels a distance of 447 kms in just 7 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Shahjehanpur is Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) which travels a distance of 488 kms in 13 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Shahjehanpur is Begampura Express (12237) which reaches Shahjehanpur with an average delay of just 33 mints. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Shahjehanpur is Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special (04997) which reaches Shahjehanpur with an average delay of over 4 hrs 52 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.