Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Satna train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07092


BSB


STA
06:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Kaveri Express
12670


BSB


STA
05:55
- T - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shramik Express
19052


BSB


STA
05:30
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special
01118


BSB


STA
06:50
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
11034


BSB


STA
07:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15267


BSB


STA
07:05
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15559


BSB


STA
07:05
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Manduadih Pune Gyan Ganga Express
22132


MUV


STA
06:35
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Pune Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
01456


MUV


STA
06:45
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Udhna Bholenagari Express
19058


BSB


STA
07:10
- - - - - - S
--
GNWL19/WL14
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL106/WL32
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL486/WL359
1%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Varanasi Vadodara Mahamana Express
20904


BSB


STA
06:20
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01088


MUV


STA
07:45
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01102


BSB


STA
05:55
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
18609


BSB


STA
07:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Jabalpur Express
15117


MUV


STA
06:40
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express
12168


BSB


STA
05:10
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL4
62%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL10/WL8
64%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL27/WL19
65%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL103/WL86
55%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Mahanagari Express
11094


BSB


STA
07:00
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL39/WL19
64%
Trends
checked 41 min ago
REGRET/GNWL83
0%
Trends
checked 41 min ago
REGRET/GNWL469
0%
Trends
checked 41 min ago
Kashi Express
15018


BSB


STA
08:30
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
REGRET/GNWL46
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/GNWL341
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Sarnath Express
15159


BSB


STA
06:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL5
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL21/WL14
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL40/WL25
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna SpecialFare Special
09020


BSB


STA
06:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special
82912


BSB


STA
06:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai CSMT Summer Special
01028


BSB


STA
06:15
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Ahmedabad Express
19422


BSB


STA
08:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamayani Express
11072


BSB


STA
06:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL24/WL11
70%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL94/WL43
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 12
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Danapur Secunderabad SF Express
12792


BSB


STA
06:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL9
65%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
RLWL58/WL33
58%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01170


BSB


STA
07:05
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tapti Ganga Express
19046


BSB


STA
05:55
- T W - F S S
--
--
RLWL99/WL42
26%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
REGRET/RLWL152
0%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (via Mau)
11082


BSB


STA
06:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Nautanwa Durg Express (via Varanasi)
18202


BSB


STA
07:25
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01116


BSB


STA
06:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Ratnagiri SF Express
12166


BSB


STA
05:58
- T - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Rameswaram Weekly Express
15120


MUV


STA
06:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mysuru Express
16230


BSB


STA
06:05
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Hubballi Weekly Express
17324


BSB


STA
06:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Pune Express
11038


BSB


STA
06:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Deekshabhoomi Express
11046


BSB


STA
06:30
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
16360


BSB


STA
06:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express
19064


BSB


STA
06:45
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barauni Gondia Express
15231


BSB


STA
06:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL15
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL25/WL22
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL72/WL57
31%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pawan Express
11062


BSB


STA
06:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL9
30%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL29/WL19
27%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL131/WL81
12%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Satna train time table

Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 6 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 312 kms. Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 7 hrs to cover the distance of 326 kms. Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 5 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 326 kms. Sarnath Express (15159) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 312 kms. Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 6 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 326 kms.

Varanasi to Satna train Seat Availability

In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL94/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 12 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL131/WL81 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL555/WL371 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL103/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sarnath Express (15159), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL72/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Satna train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Satna is Rs 1335 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 200 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Satna train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Varanasi to Satna - Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912).

Varanasi to Satna Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at .

Varanasi to Satna Barauni Gondia Express 15231

Varanasi to Satna Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Varanasi to Satna train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL72/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Satna Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express 12168

Varanasi to Satna Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Varanasi to Satna train fare is Rs.1440 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL103/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Satna Mahanagari Express 11094

Varanasi to Satna Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Varanasi to Satna train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL131/WL81 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL555/WL371 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Satna Sarnath Express 15159

Varanasi to Satna Sarnath Express (15159) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Varanasi to Satna train fare is Rs.1335 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.560 in Third AC, Rs.800 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Sarnath Express (15159), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Satna Kamayani Express 11072

Varanasi to Satna Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Varanasi to Satna train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.560 in Third AC, Rs.800 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL94/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 12 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.