Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Roorkee train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Patliputra Chandigarh SF Express
22355


BSB


RK
12:52
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express)
13151


BSB


RK
17:44
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL5/WL3
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL30/WL29
18%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL82/WL63
26%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ganga Sutlej Express
13307


BSB


RK
18:14
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL5/WL5
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL13
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jallianwala Bagh Express
18103


BSB


RK
15:11
- T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Amritsar Express
13049


BSB


RK
16:39
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL22/WL11
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL116/WL93
7%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


BSB


RK
14:59
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL7/WL7
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL26/WL22
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Harihar Express
14523


BSB


RK
13:30
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special
04997


BSB


RK
15:15
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Roorkee train time table

Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at taking a total of 14 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 785 kms. Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at taking a total of 16 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 794 kms. Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at taking a total of 17 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 808 kms. Harihar Express (14523) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at taking a total of 13 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 767 kms. Jallianwala Bagh Express (18103) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at taking a total of 15 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 808 kms.

Varanasi to Roorkee train Seat Availability

In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Amritsar Express (13049), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL116/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL82/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Roorkee train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Roorkee is Rs 2650 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1565 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Roorkee Harihar Express 14523

Varanasi to Roorkee Harihar Express (14523) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . Varanasi to Roorkee train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Roorkee Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) 13151

Varanasi to Roorkee Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . Varanasi to Roorkee train fare is Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1590 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train. In Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL82/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Roorkee Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail 13005

Varanasi to Roorkee Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . Varanasi to Roorkee train fare is Rs.2650 in First AC, Rs.215 in None, Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Roorkee Howrah Amritsar Express 13049

Varanasi to Roorkee Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . Varanasi to Roorkee train fare is Rs.1090 in Third AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Amritsar Express (13049), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL116/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 7% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Roorkee Jallianwala Bagh Express 18103

Varanasi to Roorkee Jallianwala Bagh Express (18103) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . Varanasi to Roorkee train fare is Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1590 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.