Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn trains

Mon, February 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL 2S
Dwarka Express
15636


BSB


RTM
24:35
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Gandhidham Express
15668


BSB


RTM
25:35
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Sabarmati Express
19168


BSB


RTM
30:10
- T - T F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Patna Ahmedabad Express
19422


BSB


RTM
23:30
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Varanasi Okha SF Express
22970


BSB


RTM
18:15
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train time table

Sabarmati Express (19168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 30 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1240 kms. Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1183 kms. Patna Ahmedabad Express (19422) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 23 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1080 kms.

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train Seat Availability

In Sabarmati Express (19168), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL134/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Patna Ahmedabad Express (19422), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL40/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Ratlam Jn is Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2450 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S).

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn Varanasi Okha SF Express 22970

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.1435 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn Sabarmati Express 19168

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn Sabarmati Express (19168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Sabarmati Express (19168), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL134/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn Patna Ahmedabad Express 19422

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn Patna Ahmedabad Express (19422) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Patna Ahmedabad Express (19422), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL40/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ratlam Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Ratlam Jn is Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) which travels a distance of 1183 kms in just 18 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Ratlam Jn is Sabarmati Express (19168) which travels a distance of 1240 kms in 30 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Ratlam Jn is Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) which reaches Ratlam Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Ratlam Jn is Kamakhya Gandhidham Express (15668) which reaches Ratlam Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 32 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.