Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train seat availability & fare

Fri, May 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15560


BSB


MFP
07:10
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Lichchavi Express
14006


BSB


MFP
11:55
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL3
67%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL10/WL6
58%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL25/WL19
55%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Bapudham SF Express
12538


BSB


MFP
10:00
M - W - F - -
--
--
GNWL45/WL29
40%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL81/WL58
54%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Swatantrata Senani SF Express
12562


BSB


MFP
06:50
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL18/WL13
52%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL26/WL19
48%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL94/WL61
50%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi)
14008


BSB


MFP
08:30
- - W - F - -
--
--
RLWL10/WL10
12%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL28/WL16
11%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Sadbhavana Express (via Sagauli)
14016


BSB


MFP
08:30
M - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad)
14018


BSB


MFP
07:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pawan Express
11061


BSB


MFP
08:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL11/WL9
50%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL19/WL19
27%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
RLWL41/WL38
52%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Harihar Express
14524


BSB


MFP
07:35
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gondia Barauni Express
15232


BSB


MFP
09:35
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL24/WL16
68%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL45/WL23
59%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL49/WL26
70%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
11033


BSB


MFP
07:35
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Raxaul JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15268


BSB


MFP
07:35
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express
12236


BSB


MFP
05:30
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shramik Express
19051


BSB


MFP
08:30
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train time table

Bapudham SF Express (12538) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 10 hrs to cover the distance of 540 kms. Pawan Express (11061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 319 kms. Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 319 kms. Harihar Express (14524) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 319 kms. Gondia Barauni Express (15232) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 400 kms.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train Seat Availability

In Bapudham SF Express (12538), seat availability status is GNWL45/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pawan Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL94/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gondia Barauni Express (15232), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL49/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Muzaffarpur is Rs 1335 in First AC (1A), Rs 800 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 560 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Varanasi to Muzaffarpur - New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (12236).

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (12236) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Varanasi to Muzaffarpur rajdhani fare is Rs.1605 in First AC, Rs.1000 in Third AC and Rs.1385 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Out of the three Rajdhani trains connecting Dibrugarh and New Delhi, train number 12235/36 runs once a week only while train number 12435/36 runs twice a week and train number 12423/24 runs daily. Out of these three Rajdhanis train number 12423/24 takes least time to reach destination (around 39 hours) and has least number of stoppages.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Gondia Barauni Express 15232

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Gondia Barauni Express (15232) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Gondia Barauni Express (15232), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL49/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Pawan Express 11061

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Pawan Express (11061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.560 in Third AC, Rs.800 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Swatantrata Senani SF Express 12562

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.1415 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.845 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL94/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Harihar Express 14524

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Harihar Express (14524) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.560 in Third AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Bapudham SF Express 12538

Varanasi to Muzaffarpur Bapudham SF Express (12538) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Varanasi to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Bapudham SF Express (12538), seat availability status is GNWL45/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.