close
swap_horiz
close

Varanasi to Manmad Jn trains

11034
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
21 hr 05 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 525
22132
Manduadih Pune Gyan Ganga Express
MUV ()
Manduadih
20 hr 35 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 550
01456
Manduadih Pune Special Fare Special
MUV ()
Manduadih
22 hr 10 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
18609
Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
22 hr 35 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 525
11094
Mahanagari Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
21 hr 15 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 535
15018
Kashi Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
25 hr 20 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 525
11072
Kamayani Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
25 hr 37 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 565
12166
Ratnagiri SF Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
19 hr 35 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 555
16230
Varanasi Mysuru Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
20 hr 55 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 535
17324
Varanasi Hubballi Weekly Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
20 hr 55 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 535
11038
Gorakhpur Pune Express (via Allahabad)
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
22 hr 30 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 525
11046
Deekshabhoomi Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
39 hr 15 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 680
11062
Pawan Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
21 hr 55 min
MMR ()
Manmad Jn
SL
₹ 525
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn train time table

Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 25 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 1395 kms. Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 21 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1252 kms. Ratnagiri SF Express (12166) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1237 kms. Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 20 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1252 kms. Pawan Express (11062) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 21 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1227 kms.
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn train Seat Availability

In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL233/WL157 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL474/WL305 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ratnagiri SF Express (12166), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL236/WL135 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL224/WL124 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Manmad Jn is Rs 295 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Mahanagari Express 11094

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Varanasi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL474/WL305 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Varanasi Mysuru Express 16230

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Varanasi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL224/WL124 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Ratnagiri SF Express 12166

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Ratnagiri SF Express (12166) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Varanasi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Ratnagiri SF Express (12166), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL236/WL135 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Pawan Express 11062

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Pawan Express (11062) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Varanasi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Kamayani Express 11072

Varanasi to Manmad Jn Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Varanasi to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL233/WL157 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
2834721357 how many chances of confirmation
2834721357 how many chances of confirmation?
edit Answer
54 views
  
1 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
54 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
92 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
85 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
91 views
  
0 reply
Why chart is not prepared in training NBA 15097
[My query is about PNR 6621859457 for train 15097 AMARNATH EXP]
edit Answer
71 views
  
0 reply
Sir sleeper mai khana Pena ka kya system hai
[My query is about train 12282]
edit Answer
123 views
  
0 reply
How to change my seats.i want lower birth seats
[My query is about PNR 8563295212 for train 10111 KONKAN KANYA EX]
edit Answer
279 views
  
1 reply
How can I travel from Allahabad to Gangtok?
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
678 views
  
3 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018?
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
246 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
@Sivagurunathan_L Usually second and third AC coaches are placed in between of the train. So B2 coach must also be somewhere in-between of all the coaches in train. But you should always check such i…
check_circle Solved
262 views
  
1 reply