Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, May 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special
01118


BSB


MKP
05:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Pune Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
01456


MUV


MKP
04:42
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Udhna Bholenagari Express
19058


BSB


MKP
05:48
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01088


MUV


MKP
05:50
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01102


BSB


MKP
04:40
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express
12168


BSB


MKP
04:03
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL1
42%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL17/WL11
45%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL55/WL27
46%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL149/WL117
40%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Mahanagari Express
11094


BSB


MKP
05:45
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Express
15018


BSB


MKP
07:07
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sarnath Express
15159


BSB


MKP
05:10
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna SpecialFare Special
09020


BSB


MKP
05:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special
82912


BSB


MKP
05:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai CSMT Summer Special
01028


BSB


MKP
05:05
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Ahmedabad Express
19422


BSB


MKP
07:23
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamayani Express
11072


BSB


MKP
05:40
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01170


BSB


MKP
04:43
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tapti Ganga Express
19046


BSB


MKP
04:40
- T W - F S S
--
--
REGRET/RLWL52
0%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL213/WL149
3%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Bundelkhand Express
11108


BSB


MKP
06:40
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL2
83%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL15/WL8
60%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL35/WL13
38%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL49/WL24
47%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Bundelkhand Link Express
21108


BSB


MKP
06:40
M - W - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (via Mau)
11082


BSB


MKP
05:03
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Nautanwa Durg Express (via Varanasi)
18202


BSB


MKP
05:50
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01116


BSB


MKP
04:33
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Hubballi Weekly Express
17324


BSB


MKP
04:58
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Pune Express
11038


BSB


MKP
05:35
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express
19064


BSB


MKP
05:35
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barauni Gondia Express
15231


BSB


MKP
05:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL11
62%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL33/WL26
33%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL74/WL59
25%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Pawan Express
11062


BSB


MKP
05:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL11/WL7
36%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL25
17%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL186/WL105
4%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train time table

Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 249 kms. Bundelkhand Link Express (21108) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 234 kms. Pawan Express (11062) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 224 kms.

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train Seat Availability

In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Manikpur Jn is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Varanasi to Manikpur Jn - Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912).

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at .

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Pawan Express 11062

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Pawan Express (11062) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at . Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express 12168

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at . Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Bundelkhand Link Express 21108

Varanasi to Manikpur Jn Bundelkhand Link Express (21108) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Manikpur Jn station (MKP) at . Varanasi to Manikpur Jn train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.