Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Maihar train seat availability & fare

Mon, May 28
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Manduadih Jabalpur Express
15117


MUV


MYR
07:13
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mahanagari Express
11094


BSB


MYR
07:33
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL24/WL15
50%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL112/WL49
24%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL569/WL399
46%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Kashi Express
15018


BSB


MYR
09:03
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL21/WL16
70%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL48
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL341
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Sarnath Express
15159


BSB


MYR
07:08
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL1
86%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL35/WL17
77%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL41/WL25
73%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL147/WL78
45%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Kamayani Express
11072


BSB


MYR
07:18
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL27/WL14
39%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL92/WL32
33%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL345/WL199
11%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (via Mau)
11082


BSB


MYR
06:40
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mysuru Express
16230


BSB


MYR
06:38
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Hubballi Weekly Express
17324


BSB


MYR
06:38
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barauni Gondia Express
15231


BSB


MYR
07:18
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL20/WL15
51%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL18
49%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL70/WL65
44%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Pawan Express
11062


BSB


MYR
07:23
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL10
56%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL36/WL24
27%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL112/WL66
15%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Maihar train time table

Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 362 kms. Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 6 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 362 kms. Pawan Express (11062) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 337 kms. Sarnath Express (15159) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 347 kms. Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 362 kms.

Varanasi to Maihar train Seat Availability

In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL112/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL569/WL399 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL112/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sarnath Express (15159), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL147/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL70/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Maihar train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Maihar is Rs 1425 in First AC (1A), Rs 115 in None (GN), Rs 585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Maihar Varanasi Mysuru Express 16230

Varanasi to Maihar Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Varanasi to Maihar train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Maihar Barauni Gondia Express 15231

Varanasi to Maihar Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Varanasi to Maihar train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL70/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Maihar Pawan Express 11062

Varanasi to Maihar Pawan Express (11062) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Varanasi to Maihar train fare is Rs.115 in None, Rs.585 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL112/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Maihar Mahanagari Express 11094

Varanasi to Maihar Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Varanasi to Maihar train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL112/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL569/WL399 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Maihar Sarnath Express 15159

Varanasi to Maihar Sarnath Express (15159) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Varanasi to Maihar train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Sarnath Express (15159), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL147/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.