Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Ludhiana trains

Mon, September 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Sealdah Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express
22317


BSB


LDH
16:55
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express)
13151


BSB


LDH
24:44
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Sutlej Express
13307


BSB


LDH
24:58
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL5/WL5
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL10/WL10
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL95/WL83
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jallianwala Bagh Express
18103


BSB


LDH
19:40
- T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Amritsar Express
13049


BSB


LDH
22:35
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


BSB


LDH
20:07
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL4
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL15/WL13
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL69/WL64
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Archana SF Express
12355


BSB


LDH
17:42
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Begampura Express
12237


BSB


LDH
17:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL7/WL5
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL24/WL21
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL99/WL72
11%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Himgiri Express
12331


BSB


LDH
16:43
- - W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Akal Takht Express
12317


BSB


LDH
17:52
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Durgiana Express
12357


BSB


LDH
16:21
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express
15933


BSB


LDH
19:35
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Ludhiana train time table

Begampura Express (12237) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 17 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 997 kms. Himgiri Express (12331) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 16 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 997 kms. Durgiana Express (12357) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 16 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 996 kms. Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 20 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 1015 kms. Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 22 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1015 kms.

Varanasi to Ludhiana train Seat Availability

In Begampura Express (12237), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 25% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL99/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ludhiana train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Ludhiana is Rs 3150 in First AC (1A), Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Ludhiana train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Varanasi to Ludhiana - Sealdah Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express (22317).

Varanasi to Ludhiana Sealdah Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express (22317) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Varanasi to Ludhiana humsafar fare is Rs.2185 in Third AC for this train.

Varanasi to Ludhiana Begampura Express 12237

Varanasi to Ludhiana Begampura Express (12237) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Varanasi to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.3185 in First AC, Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In Begampura Express (12237), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 25% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL99/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ludhiana Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail 13005

Varanasi to Ludhiana Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Varanasi to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.3150 in First AC, Rs.260 in None, Rs.1275 in Third AC, Rs.1850 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ludhiana Himgiri Express 12331

Varanasi to Ludhiana Himgiri Express (12331) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Varanasi to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.3185 in First AC, Rs.270 in None, Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Ludhiana Howrah Amritsar Express 13049

Varanasi to Ludhiana Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Varanasi to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1275 in Third AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Ludhiana Durgiana Express 12357

Varanasi to Ludhiana Durgiana Express (12357) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Varanasi to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Ludhiana train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Ludhiana is Durgiana Express (12357) which travels a distance of 996 kms in just 16 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Ludhiana is Ganga Sutlej Express (13307) which travels a distance of 1037 kms in 24 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Ludhiana is Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) which reaches Ludhiana Jn with an average delay of just 53 mints. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Ludhiana is Archana SF Express (12355) which reaches Ludhiana Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 33 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.