Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Khandwa train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special
01118


BSB


KNW
16:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
11034


BSB


KNW
16:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15267


BSB


KNW
16:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15559


BSB


KNW
16:55
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Manduadih Pune Gyan Ganga Express
22132


MUV


KNW
16:25
- - W - - - -
--
PQWL12/WL12
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL23/WL18
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL101/WL81
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Manduadih Pune Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
01456


MUV


KNW
17:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Udhna Bholenagari Express
19058


BSB


KNW
21:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01088


MUV


KNW
15:55
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01102


BSB


KNW
19:10
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
18609


BSB


KNW
18:30
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express
12168


BSB


KNW
16:35
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL2
41%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL14/WL6
35%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL47/WL22
35%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL135/WL92
14%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Mahanagari Express
11094


BSB


KNW
16:40
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Express
15018


BSB


KNW
20:55
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna SpecialFare Special
09020


BSB


KNW
15:57
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special
82912


BSB


KNW
15:57
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai CSMT Summer Special
01028


BSB


KNW
17:10
- - W - - - -
--
--
GNWL66/WL30
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL276/WL195
11%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kamayani Express
11072


BSB


KNW
20:55
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
GNWL467/WL307
3%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01170


BSB


KNW
18:55
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tapti Ganga Express
19046


BSB


KNW
16:10
- T W - F S S
--
--
REGRET/RLWL51
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (via Mau)
11082


BSB


KNW
18:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01116


BSB


KNW
17:35
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Mysuru Express
16230


BSB


KNW
16:35
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Hubballi Weekly Express
17324


BSB


KNW
16:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Pune Express
11038


BSB


KNW
18:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express
19064


BSB


KNW
18:05
- - W - - - S
--
RLWL18/WL8
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL30/WL24
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pawan Express
11062


BSB


KNW
17:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL9
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL27/WL15
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL128/WL76
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Khandwa train time table

Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 20 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1087 kms. Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 16 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms. Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 16 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms. Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 16 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms. Tapti Ganga Express (19046) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at taking a total of 16 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms.

Varanasi to Khandwa train Seat Availability

In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL335/WL196 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL77/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230), seat availability status is GNWL31/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL373/WL307 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Khandwa train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Khandwa is Rs 3075 in First AC (1A), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 240 in None (GN) and Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1540 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Khandwa train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Varanasi to Khandwa - Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912).

Varanasi to Khandwa Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at .

Varanasi to Khandwa Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express 12168

Varanasi to Khandwa Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Varanasi to Khandwa train fare is Rs.3075 in First AC, Rs.260 in None, Rs.1265 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL77/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Khandwa Kamayani Express 11072

Varanasi to Khandwa Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Varanasi to Khandwa train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL335/WL196 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Khandwa Mahanagari Express 11094

Varanasi to Khandwa Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Varanasi to Khandwa train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Khandwa Varanasi Mysuru Express 16230

Varanasi to Khandwa Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Varanasi to Khandwa train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230), seat availability status is GNWL31/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL373/WL307 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Khandwa Tapti Ganga Express 19046

Varanasi to Khandwa Tapti Ganga Express (19046) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Khandwa station (KNW) at . Varanasi to Khandwa train fare is Rs.1215 in Third AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.