Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Jabalpur train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07092


BSB


JBP
09:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Kaveri Express
12670


BSB


JBP
09:05
- T - T - - -
PQWL3/WL2
79%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL18/WL12
69%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL53/WL39
44%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL151
0%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Shramik Express
19052


BSB


JBP
08:30
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special
01118


BSB


JBP
09:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
GNWL113/WL28
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
11034


BSB


JBP
09:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15267


BSB


JBP
09:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15559


BSB


JBP
09:55
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Manduadih Pune Gyan Ganga Express
22132


MUV


JBP
09:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Pune Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
01456


MUV


JBP
10:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Udhna Bholenagari Express
19058


BSB


JBP
11:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Vadodara Mahamana Express
20904


BSB


JBP
10:30
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01088


MUV


JBP
10:10
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01102


BSB


JBP
09:20
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
18609


BSB


JBP
10:40
- - - T - - -
--
RLWL14/WL3
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL24/WL13
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL167/WL123
9%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Manduadih Jabalpur Express
15117


MUV


JBP
10:25
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express
12168


BSB


JBP
07:55
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Mahanagari Express
11094


BSB


JBP
09:50
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL30/WL25
61%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL82
0%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
GNWL598/WL427
42%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Kashi Express
15018


BSB


JBP
11:40
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL29/WL14
52%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL80/WL44
33%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL352
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Chhapra Udhna SpecialFare Special
09020


BSB


JBP
09:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special
82912


BSB


JBP
09:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mumbai CSMT Summer Special
01028


BSB


JBP
08:55
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Secunderabad SF Express
12792


BSB


JBP
09:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL17
42%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL34/WL28
32%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Varanasi Mumbai LTT Summer Special
01170


BSB


JBP
10:15
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tapti Ganga Express
19046


BSB


JBP
08:55
- T W - F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (via Mau)
11082


BSB


JBP
09:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT JanSadharan Special (UnReserved)
01116


BSB


JBP
10:05
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Ratnagiri SF Express
12166


BSB


JBP
08:30
- T - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih Rameswaram Weekly Express
15120


MUV


JBP
09:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Mysuru Express
16230


BSB


JBP
08:55
- - - T - S -
--
GNWL30/WL17
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL80/WL41
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL361/WL295
4%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Varanasi Hubballi Weekly Express
17324


BSB


JBP
08:55
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Pune Express
11038


BSB


JBP
10:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Deekshabhoomi Express
11046


BSB


JBP
09:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
16360


BSB


JBP
09:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express
19064


BSB


JBP
10:00
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pawan Express
11062


BSB


JBP
10:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL7
35%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL28/WL16
32%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL206/WL127
6%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Jabalpur train time table

Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 516 kms. Ratnagiri SF Express (12166) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 501 kms. Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 516 kms. Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 516 kms. Manduadih Jabalpur Express (15117) departs from Manduadih station (MUV) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 487 kms.

Varanasi to Jabalpur train Seat Availability

In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL111/WL60 in Third AC (3A) with 20% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL469 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ratnagiri SF Express (12166), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL117/WL63 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL405/WL254 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL153/WL128 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Jabalpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Jabalpur is Rs 1975 in First AC (1A), Rs 1085 in Second AC (2A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 755 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Jabalpur train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Varanasi to Jabalpur - Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912).

Varanasi to Jabalpur Chhapra Udhna Suvidha Special (82912) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at .

Varanasi to Jabalpur Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express 12168

Varanasi to Jabalpur Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Varanasi to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.2055 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Mumbai LTT SF Express (12168), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL153/WL128 in Sleeper (SL) with 52% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Jabalpur Varanasi Mysuru Express 16230

Varanasi to Jabalpur Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Varanasi to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Jabalpur Manduadih Jabalpur Express 15117

Varanasi to Jabalpur Manduadih Jabalpur Express (15117) departs from Manduadih station (MUV) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Varanasi to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Jabalpur Mahanagari Express 11094

Varanasi to Jabalpur Mahanagari Express (11094) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Varanasi to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Mahanagari Express (11094), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL111/WL60 in Third AC (3A) with 20% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL469 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Jabalpur Ratnagiri SF Express 12166

Varanasi to Jabalpur Ratnagiri SF Express (12166) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Jabalpur station (JBP) at . Varanasi to Jabalpur train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Ratnagiri SF Express (12166), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL117/WL63 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL405/WL254 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).

About Jabalpur

Jabalpur (formerly Jubbulpore) is a tier 2 city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Jabalpur is one of the most famous cities of Madhya Pradesh. Jabalpur has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%. Jabalpur Engineering College has the distinction of being the Second Engineering College to be set up in India. Head quarter of western central railway. The Swaraj movement was begun under the direction of Lokmanya Tilak in Jabalpur. Gun carriage factory and vehicle factory are two prominent (ammunition,military equipments) making factories of India present in Jabalpur. You could easily find the name of jabalpur in Indian army trucks. It has Army headquarter of 5 states. Jabalpur Junction (JBP), is an important railway junction station of Jabalpur City in Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of West Central Railway. It is connected with Katni to the north east, Itarsi to the south west. Within state, it is well connected to Bhopal, Ujjain, Gwalior Junction, Indore, Khandwa, Ratlam and Bina. Jabalpur Airport, also known as Dumna Airport, is an airport situated 25 kilometres east of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. The airport serves the Mahakaushal region and eastern Madhya Pradesh and serves tourists who visit Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Pench National Park, Khajuraho and Bhedaghat. Some of the important tourist attractions in Jabalpur include Dhuandhar Falls and Marble Rocks in Bhedaghat, the most famous tourist destination, Chausath Yogini Temple, Madan Mahal, a fort said to be built by the Gond king Madansahi in 1116 atop a balancing rock, Rani Durgawati Museum, built in 1964 to commemorate Rani Durgavati, Kachnar City, famous for a 76 feet (23 m) high Lord Shiva statue, which houses a cavern with replicas of Shivalingam from the 12 important holy shrines of Lord Shiva all over the country, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam. Khoye ki Jalebi, a food popular in Madhya Pradesh, was reportedly invented by Harprasad Badkul in 1889 in his Badkul Halwai shop near the Kamaniya Gate. It is said that his early experiments to create a jalebi from khoya failed until he added tekhur. Jabalpur has 1 railway station - Jabalpur (JBP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.