Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Guna train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express
19168


BSB


GUNA
21:30
- T - T F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Guna train time table

Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Guna station (GUNA) at taking a total of 21 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 888 kms.

Varanasi to Guna train Seat Availability

In Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL409/WL291 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Guna train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Guna is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Guna Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express 19168

Varanasi to Guna Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Guna station (GUNA) at . Varanasi to Guna train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1170 in Third AC, Rs.1690 in Second AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL409/WL291 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.