Varanasi Jn to Gulbarga train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Varanasi Jn Station Details
|12237||Begampura Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||9|
|20415||Mahakal SF Express (Via Prayagraj)||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|14224||Budhpurnima Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|22407||Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express||- - - T - - S||Origin||No Delay||9|
|14863||Marudhar Express (Via Sultanpur)||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||8,9|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Varanasi to Gulbarga can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Varanasi to Gulbarga is Rs 1865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S).
Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 4 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV), Varanasi City (BCY) and Banaras (BSBS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.