close
swap_horiz
close

Varanasi to Ghazipur City trains

01061
Pawan Express COVID 19 Special
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 27 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
12669
Ganga Kaveri Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 10 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
12562
Swatantrata Senani Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 13 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
15054
Lucknow Jn. Chhapra Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 25 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
14018
Anand Vihar Terminal Raxaul Sadbhavana Express (via Faizabad)
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 15 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
15552
Varanasi City Darbhanga Antyodaya Express
BCY ( )
Varanasi City
01 hr 33 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
65108
Varanasi City Ballia MEMU
BCY ( )
Varanasi City
01 hr 45 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
14008
Anand Vihar Terminal Raxaul Sadbhavana Express (via Sitamarhi)
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 35 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
14016
Anand Vihar Terminal Raxaul Sadbhavana Express (Via Sagauli)
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 35 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
22323
Shabd Bhedi Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 45 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
11033
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 50 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
15268
Mumbai LTT Raxaul Antyodaya Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 50 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
19305
Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Kamakhya Weekly Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 10 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
22428
Bhrigu SF Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 20 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
15160
Sarnath Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 35 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
14524
Harihar Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 23 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
15934
Amritsar Dibrugarh Weekly Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 23 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
65104
Varanasi City Chhapra MEMU
BCY ( )
Varanasi City
01 hr 46 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
65106
Varanasi City Chhapra Fast MEMU
BCY ( )
Varanasi City
02 hr 06 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
19051
Shramik Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 51 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
11061
Pawan Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 27 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
55134
Varanasi City Ballia Passenger (UnReserved)
BCY ( )
Varanasi City
02 hr 10 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
75116
Prayagraj Sangam Ghazipur City DEMU
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
02 hr 35 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
15232
Gondia Barauni Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
03 hr 10 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
15560
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Antyodaya Express
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
01 hr 15 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
75112
Varanasi Ghazipur City DEMU (via Jaunpur Jn)
BSB ( )
Varanasi Jn
05 hr 35 min
GCT ( )
Ghazipur City
No class available for this train
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City train time table

Pawan Express (11061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at taking a total of 1 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 74 kms. This train has 3 stoppages. Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at taking a total of 1 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 75 kms. This train has 2 stoppages. Lucknow Jn. Chhapra Express (15054) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at taking a total of 1 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 75 kms. This train has 2 stoppages. Sarnath Express (15160) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at taking a total of 1 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 75 kms. This train has 4 stoppages.
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 26 trains that run from Varanasi to Ghazipur City can be found in above table.
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Ghazipur City is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Varanasi to Ghazipur City - Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01061).

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Varanasi to Ghazipur City covid fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.145 in Sleeper, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.60 in Second Seater for this train. In Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01061), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL76/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL17/WL10 in Second Seater (2S) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Lucknow Jn. Chhapra Express 15054

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Lucknow Jn. Chhapra Express (15054) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Varanasi to Ghazipur City train fare is Rs.45 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Swatantrata Senani Express 12562

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Varanasi to Ghazipur City train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.60 in None, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Sarnath Express 15160

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Sarnath Express (15160) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Varanasi to Ghazipur City train fare is Rs.1170 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Pawan Express 11061

Varanasi to Ghazipur City Pawan Express (11061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghazipur City station (GCT) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Varanasi to Ghazipur City train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Varanasi to Ghazipur City train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Ghazipur City is Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) which travels a distance of 75 kms in just 1 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Ghazipur City is Varanasi Ghazipur City DEMU (via Jaunpur Jn) (75112) which travels a distance of 156 kms in 5 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Ghazipur City is Varanasi Ghazipur City DEMU (via Jaunpur Jn) (75112) which reaches Ghazipur City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Ghazipur City is Varanasi Ghazipur City DEMU (via Jaunpur Jn) (75112) which reaches Ghazipur City with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.