Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Ghaziabad train seat availability & fare

Sun, August 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Swatantrata Senani SF Express
12561


BSB


GZB
11:05
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
RLWL17/WL2
81%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL31/WL26
57%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL116/WL87
54%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Neelachal (Neelanchal) SF Express
12875


BSB


GZB
13:19
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
13413


BSB


GZB
16:40
- T - - F - S
--
RLWL2/WL2
85%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Availability
Trends
RLWL37/WL23
68%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Farakka Express (via Faizabad)
13483


BSB


GZB
16:40
M - W T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi)
14007


BSB


GZB
15:37
- - - T - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli)
14015


BSB


GZB
15:37
- T - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad)
14017


BSB


GZB
15:37
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Vishwanath Express
14257


BSB


GZB
15:04
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL7/WL6
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL21/WL19
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL89/WL68
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Lichchavi Express
14005


BSB


GZB
13:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL5
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL30/WL13
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL138/WL100
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Shramjeevi SF Express
12391


BSB


GZB
12:42
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL3
76%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL10/WL9
79%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL20/WL18
72%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL84/WL65
64%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express
22417


BSB


GZB
12:25
- T - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express
15624


BSB


GZB
13:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express
12371


BSB


GZB
13:25
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
13119


BSB


GZB
12:32
M - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Manduadih New Delhi SF Express
12581


MUV


GZB
13:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL1/WL1
92%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL18/WL5
91%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL38/WL12
89%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL58/WL32
89%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express
13429


BSB


GZB
13:48
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Malda Town New Delhi Express
14003


BSB


GZB
13:48
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Till when can I cancel counter waiting ticket and how much refund is given?
@Aman_Pal According to IRCTC refund rules, if counter ticket remains in waiting list or RAC after charting, you can cancel it upto 30 minutes before train departure time from your journey station. In …
Solved
270 views
  
1 reply

Varanasi to Ghaziabad train time table

Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 15 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 768 kms. Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express (22417) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 12 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms. Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 12 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms. Malda Town New Delhi Express (14003) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 13 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 768 kms. Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581) departs from Manduadih station (MUV) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 730 kms.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability

In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL89/WL68 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12391), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL58/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Ghaziabad is Rs 2590 in First AC (1A), Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Manduadih New Delhi SF Express 12581

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581) departs from Manduadih station (MUV) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Varanasi to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2590 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1080 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL58/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Kashi Vishwanath Express 14257

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Varanasi to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2610 in First AC, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL89/WL68 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express 22417

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express (22417) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Varanasi to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.3015 in First AC, Rs.255 in None, Rs.1780 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Shramjeevi SF Express 12391

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Varanasi to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2640 in First AC, Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Shramjeevi SF Express (12391), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Malda Town New Delhi Express 14003

Varanasi to Ghaziabad Malda Town New Delhi Express (14003) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Varanasi to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Ghaziabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Ghaziabad is Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12561) which travels a distance of 734 kms in just 11 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Ghaziabad is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13413) which travels a distance of 770 kms in 16 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Ghaziabad is Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express (13429) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Ghaziabad is Farakka Express (via Faizabad) (13483) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 4 hrs 46 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).

About Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.