close
swap_horiz
close

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
11072
Kamayani Express
BSB ()
Varanasi Jn
14 hr 19 min
BAQ ()
Ganj Basoda
SL
₹ 375
info

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda train time table

Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at taking a total of 14 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 719 kms.
info

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda train Seat Availability

In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL138/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL261/WL126 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Ganj Basoda is Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda Kamayani Express 11072

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Ganj Basoda station (BAQ) at . Varanasi to Ganj Basoda train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.1020 in Third AC, Rs.1470 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL138/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL261/WL126 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Varanasi to Ganj Basoda train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Ganj Basoda is Kamayani Express (11072) which travels a distance of 719 kms in just 14 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Ganj Basoda is Kamayani Express (11072) which travels a distance of 719 kms in 14 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Ganj Basoda is Kamayani Express (11072) which reaches Ganj Basoda with an average delay of just 1 hrs 43 mints. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Ganj Basoda is Kamayani Express (11072) which reaches Ganj Basoda with an average delay of over 1 hrs 43 mints.
info

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
15906 the worrest conditions in train whome to mail
We were travelling in 15906 train Vijayawada to Chenganore S/L S3 COACH 300+people are in coach we raised so many complaints online in 24 hours of journey we didn’t found any TC or RPF in this worrest…
edit Answer
7 views
  
0 reply
Seat avability of quta
How many seat availability 3rd ac puri snsi train
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
Do I need to book a half ticket for child of age 10?
@Sumit_Rama You will be charged full fare for children aged 5-12 if a separate seat or berth is sought. Now, the half ticket is still available, but without a seat or berth. In such cases, parents o…
check_circle Solved
398 views
  
5 replies
When does the charting takes place for 16381?
[My query is about PNR 8434002507 for train 16381 KANYAKUMARI EXP]
edit Answer
94 views
  
0 reply
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu.
edit Answer
150 views
  
0 reply
I opted for lower berth while booking still got upper. How can I change it?
@Balaji15 No, you can’t change the seat once you have booked the ticket and seats have been allotted. You can try requesting the person on the lower berth to exchange berth with you. If he/she agree…
check_circle Solved
182 views
  
1 reply
What is the chart preparing time for 11019?
[My query is about PNR 8565808620 for train 11019 KONARK EXPRESS]
edit Answer
141 views
  
1 reply
My ticket status says D5 90. Is it a valid seat and coach number? My PNR is - 6622158054
[My query is about train 15713] Esme d5 hai sir
edit Answer
333 views
  
1 reply
How can I buy half ticket for my child?
Can I take my 11 yr old child with me if I have confirmed 3 AC ticket. Can I buy his half ticket from TT
edit Answer
188 views
  
1 reply
I am upgraded from 3AC to 2nd AC automatically without my request. Do I have to pay any difference in fare?
I am upgraded from 3AC to 2nd AC by the railways automatically with out my request. do I have to pay any difference in fare
edit Answer
260 views
  
3 replies
Train number 14609 hemkunt superfast express cancel from last 3 days in a which date it startagain
[ My query is about train 14609 ]
edit Answer
122 views
  
0 reply