Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train seat availability & fare

Tue, August 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15560


BSB


DBG
10:15
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Swatantrata Senani SF Express
12562


BSB


DBG
09:15
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL2
44%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL17/WL10
56%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL33/WL20
28%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL137/WL104
20%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Pawan Express
11061


BSB


DBG
11:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL6/WL4
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL28/WL28
18%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL107
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
11033


BSB


DBG
10:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
What is the time of 22640 Chennai express?
@Samy_Samy check schedule of this train from here: It starts from Allepey station at 16:05 daily. However this train is diverted between Alleppey Jn and Coimbatore station and is expected to start …
Solved
53 views
  
1 reply
Is there a pantry car in train 11110?
@sonam_singh No. The pantry car isn’t available in the train 11110/LKO-JHS Intercity. Though there is onboard catering available.
Solved
140 views
  
1 reply

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train time table

Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 409 kms. Pawan Express (11061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 11 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms. Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 408 kms.

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train Seat Availability

In Pawan Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL17/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL137/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn is Rs 1675 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn Pawan Express 11061

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn Pawan Express (11061) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL107 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn Swatantrata Senani SF Express 12562

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.1675 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL17/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL137/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express 11033

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn is Swatantrata Senani SF Express (12562) which travels a distance of 408 kms in just 9 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn is Pawan Express (11061) which travels a distance of 408 kms in 11 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which reaches Darbhanga Jn with an average delay of just 30 mints. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Darbhanga Jn is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved) (15560) which reaches Darbhanga Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 55 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.