Hide Fare
Show Fare

Varanasi to Bareilly train seat availability & fare

Thu, June 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Patliputra Chandigarh SF Express
22355


BSB


BE
08:40
M - - T - - -
--
RLWL19/WL12
50%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL59/WL35
36%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL109/WL84
23%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express
12235


BSB


BE
07:50
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express
12435


BSB


BE
07:50
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express
20503


BSB


BE
07:50
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express
20505


BSB


BE
07:50
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Upasana Express
12327


BSB


BE
09:10
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kumbha Express
12369


BSB


BE
09:10
M T - T F - S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express)
13151


BSB


BE
12:20
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Sutlej Express
13307


BSB


BE
13:20
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL7
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL12
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Jallianwala Bagh Express
18103


BSB


BE
11:00
- T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Dehradun Janta Express
14265


BSB


BE
12:42
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL7
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL34/WL21
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL65/WL42
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


BSB


BE
10:05
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL15/WL14
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL25/WL25
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL135/WL107
15%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Doon Express
13009


BSB


BE
12:02
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL10
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL38/WL20
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL133/WL111
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Jammu Tawi Special Fare Special
03051


BSB


BE
09:53
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Jammu Tawi Suvidha Summer Special
82303


BSB


BE
09:53
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Jammu Tawi One Way AC SF Special
02837


BSB


BE
09:12
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Archana SF Express
12355


BSB


BE
09:12
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Vishwanath Express
14257


BSB


BE
10:45
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL1
64%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL13/WL10
53%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL24/WL20
47%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL251/WL185
18%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Himgiri SF Express
12331


BSB


BE
08:35
- - W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shramjeevi SF Express
12391


BSB


BE
08:55
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
19408


BSB


BE
09:23
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Harihar Express
14523


BSB


BE
09:13
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express
22417


BSB


BE
08:27
- T - T - S -
PQWL2/WL2
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL17/WL11
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
PQWL122/WL94
5%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express
15624


BSB


BE
09:47
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express
22407


BSB


BE
09:30
- T - T - - S
--
--
PQWL93/WL64
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Howrah Lal Kuan Weekly SF Express
12353


BSB


BE
09:30
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express
12371


BSB


BE
09:30
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Akal Takht Express
12317


BSB


BE
09:45
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gurumukhi SF Express
12325


BSB


BE
09:45
- - - T - - -
--
RLWL13/WL12
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL34/WL27
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL96/WL85
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Varanasi Bathinda Special Fare Special
04997


BSB


BE
10:25
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
13119


BSB


BE
08:20
M - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express
15933


BSB


BE
10:52
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Varanasi Bareilly Express
14235


BSB


BE
14:40
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL2
79%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL8/WL6
64%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL38/WL8
65%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL68/WL40
59%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Malda Town Haridwar Special Fare Special
03427


BSB


BE
08:48
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Malda Town Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Express
13429


BSB


BE
09:57
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Malda Town New Delhi Express
14003


BSB


BE
09:57
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Varanasi to Bareilly train time table

Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 14 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 559 kms. Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 536 kms. Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22407) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 536 kms. Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express (22417) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 518 kms. Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 518 kms.

Varanasi to Bareilly train Seat Availability

In Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL68/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL251/WL185 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22407), seat availability status is PQWL93/WL64 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express (22417), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL17/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL122/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Bareilly train Fare

Fare for trains from Varanasi to Bareilly is Rs 2025 in First AC (1A), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 935 in Third AC (3A).

Varanasi to Bareilly train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 4 rajdhani trains run from Varanasi to Bareilly - Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12235), Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12435), Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express (20503) and Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (20505).

Varanasi to Bareilly Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12235) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly rajdhani fare is Rs.2435 in First AC, Rs.1530 in Third AC and Rs.2120 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Out of the three Rajdhani trains connecting Dibrugarh and New Delhi, train number 12235/36 runs once a week only while train number 12435/36 runs twice a week and train number 12423/24 runs daily. Out of these three Rajdhanis train number 12423/24 takes least time to reach destination (around 39 hours) and has least number of stoppages.

Varanasi to Bareilly Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12435) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly rajdhani fare is Rs.2325 in First AC, Rs.1440 in Third AC and Rs.2030 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. NDLS DBRT Rajdhani is a bi-weekly train connecting New Delhi to Dibrugarh Town. This Rajdhani takes maximum time to reach destination compared to other two Rajdhanis on the same route.

Varanasi to Bareilly Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express (20503) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly rajdhani fare is Rs.2250 in First AC, Rs.1390 in Third AC and Rs.1985 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Varanasi to Bareilly Dibrugarh Town New Delhi Rajdhani Express (20505) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly rajdhani fare is Rs.2250 in First AC, Rs.1390 in Third AC and Rs.1985 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Varanasi to Bareilly train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Varanasi to Bareilly - Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22407).

Varanasi to Bareilly Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22407) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly garib-rath fare is Rs.620 in Third AC for this train. In Varanasi Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22407), seat availability status is PQWL93/WL64 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Bareilly train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Varanasi to Bareilly - Howrah Jammu Tawi Suvidha Summer Special (82303).

Varanasi to Bareilly Howrah Jammu Tawi Suvidha Summer Special (82303) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at .

Varanasi to Bareilly Kashi Vishwanath Express 14257

Varanasi to Bareilly Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly train fare is Rs.2025 in First AC, Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Vishwanath Express (14257), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL251/WL185 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Bareilly Varanasi Bareilly Express 14235

Varanasi to Bareilly Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL68/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Bareilly Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express 22417

Varanasi to Bareilly Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express (22417) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly train fare is Rs.2340 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.1395 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Varanasi New Delhi Mahamana Express (22417), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL17/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL122/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Varanasi to Bareilly Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express 13119

Varanasi to Bareilly Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) departs from Varanasi Jn station (BSB) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Varanasi to Bareilly train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Varanasi to Bareilly train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Varanasi to Bareilly is Dibrugarh New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12235) which travels a distance of 519 kms in just 7 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Varanasi to Bareilly is Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235) which travels a distance of 559 kms in 14 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Varanasi to Bareilly is Upasana Express (12327) which reaches Bareilly with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Varanasi to Bareilly is Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) which reaches Bareilly with an average delay of over 8 hrs 28 mints.

About Varanasi

Varanasi, Benaras or Kashi is the spritual capital of India. It grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Situated on the banks of Ganga, Varanasi has some 20000 temples including Kashi Vishwanath, Sankat Mochan and Durga Mandir. Pilgrims come to the ghats lining the Ganges to wash away sins in the sacred waters or to cremate their loved ones. Buddha gave his first sermon in Kashi. It is the site of Banaras Hindu University (BHU), which is one of the largest residential universities in Asia with over 20,000 students. Varanasi is served by Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS), which is approximately 26 km from the city centre in Babatpur. The Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi, India, is a production unit owned by Indian Railways, that manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. Varanasi Junction, commonly known as Varanasi Cantt Railway Station, is the city's largest train station. More than 360,000 passengers and 240 trains pass through each day. Varanasi has 3 railway stations - Varanasi Jn (BSB), Manduadih (MUV) and Varanasi City (BCY).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.